Thursday 29 November 2012

Vintage Beads + Macramé = Perfect

I made this turquoise 'sling' hanger ages ago...but something was not right?
So whilst thrifting last weekend, I found a bag of vintage beads and Ta Da!

I'm a bit pleased...she is in the shop now!



A special thanks to all of you, who kindly left me birthday wishes, it made my day!
I was treated as a queen by my boys and all my wants and desire were catered for, my very special present which I haven't shared yet...is coming soon!


:Pippa

7 comments:

  1. You are so flingin flangan clever you know that ;O)
    Tania xx
    PS. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice beads additive there...loving the colour of this one..
    best wishes for you for your birthday too!
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'She' is lovely..the beads are just the right finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beady finish ... and you deserved to be spoiled ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies, I'm glad you approve because I have a lot of beads to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab and Rad!!.
    Allison x
    Ps not too often I can write those words legitimately!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super super Blog!
    So glad I have found you! (via tea wagon tales)
    Bestest to you
    Daisy j

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.