Monday 15 April 2013

I survived!




http://d33y93cfm0wb4z.cloudfront.net/Thao/Voices%20Badges/creativehomeCatOnly.jpg


 I survived my first day at work, Mr Ouch has a lovely tea cooking, Ouch boy is now riding his bike without training wheels and I can now share this news!

I have been included in the Kidspots Top 100 bloggers, 
Home and Creative category!

Even better I share this honour with Donna from Hung up on Retro!

.....and to be included amongst the calibre of bloggers listed, many of my faves....feelin a bit star struck and very happy!

Pippa


and were having Thai fish curry! :)
 

















20 comments:

  1. That's so brilliant! I didn't know about Retro Pants!? Good on Donna. All those crazy photos of hers and fab tassels of yours! So glad I'm following the 'go to' blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the 'retro pants' comment lol! Thanks cheer squad MMMC xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Pippa! So well deserved. Hope work was good too. Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie, too kind xx
      Work is busy and the kids were happy to see me....relief!

      Delete
  3. Yey!! Very exciting. Glad your first day went well and coming home to a fish curry! Happy days. Enjoy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, on the acknowledgement, first day at work.....and your son! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's very pleased with himself, I am too! xx

      Delete
  5. I'm SOOO thrilled about all your great news!! You deserve it big time! And Thai fish curry to go with it all, it really couldn't get any better:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous news. I'm with MMMC my blog reading is on-trend! Hope the next day is as good! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you two, keeps me on trend!!! xx

      Ps I could handle tattslotto!

      Delete
  7. Congrat's Pipstar, and to you too Donna if you're reading this. Awesome news x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I hope you keep on enjoying the company of all those teenage grunters..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I missed that, congrats to you both, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.